Revolution's top ten tweeters #11
LONDON - If you're on Twitter and into digital, this is the list for you. In the spirit of Follow Friday, each week we pick top tweeters to liven up your Twitter stream.
Follow Friday: get to know people you don't
Director of digital strategy at Sapient and a passionate digital marketing and social media blogger.
My name is Andy. I work at glue London. An advertising agency with digital at its heart. I like lots of stuff. I heart music.
Digital strategist and blogger for Toyota (GB). Ethical endeavourer. Karaoke control freak.
Into the digital, interactive, experiences, games & stories, whatever platform; desktop, console, mobile. NeonState, Preloaded & linkdup founder. Biscuits, mmm.
Interactive creative director at BBDO.
Managing director, digitaltmw.
Digital marketer for UK/global company. Born & bred Londoner with a Latin (Spanish) soul.
Web developer at The Scotsman newspaper.
Ad man and blogger.
This article was first published on revolutionmagazine.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- PR SAM-AD Financial Services, £33-35k #PR Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP33000 - GBP55000 per annum, Benefits: benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...