Revolution's top ten tweeters #11
LONDON - If you're on Twitter and into digital, this is the list for you. In the spirit of Follow Friday, each week we pick top tweeters to liven up your Twitter stream.
Follow Friday: get to know people you don't
Director of digital strategy at Sapient and a passionate digital marketing and social media blogger.
My name is Andy. I work at glue London. An advertising agency with digital at its heart. I like lots of stuff. I heart music.
Digital strategist and blogger for Toyota (GB). Ethical endeavourer. Karaoke control freak.
Into the digital, interactive, experiences, games & stories, whatever platform; desktop, console, mobile. NeonState, Preloaded & linkdup founder. Biscuits, mmm.
Interactive creative director at BBDO.
Managing director, digitaltmw.
Digital marketer for UK/global company. Born & bred Londoner with a Latin (Spanish) soul.
Web developer at The Scotsman newspaper.
Ad man and blogger.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Comms Planning Director Lipton Fleming £45000.00 per annum + benefits, London
- Head of Membership Royal Pharmaceutical Society c. £55K, Lambeth, London (Please note we are relocating to 66-68 East Smithfield Street, E1W in 2015)
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Head of Business Development Lipton Fleming £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Bonus , London
- EMEA Mobile Agency Manager (Mobile Ad Technology) Digital Gurus £45000 per annum + 90,000 OTE, London