Microsoft retains field marketing agency CPM
LONDON - Microsoft has retained CPM as its field marketing agency following a pitch against undisclosed agencies.
CPM will now hold a two-year contract with Microsoft Entertainment and Devices Division. The CPM Microsoft team will visit around 1,300 stores to drive sales of Xbox, accessories, Windows and Office software.
The agency has also been awarded activity for the Microsoft Windows Guru programme. The purpose of the activity is to increase consumer understanding and satisfaction when purchasing a Windows PC and Microsoft Office software.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London