Youth magazine puts out augmented reality edition
LONDON - A European youth magazine is tomorrow publishing an issue featuring augmented reality content supplementing its editorial, which includes interviews with teenagers from around the world.
communication research centre supported by Italian clothes brand Benetton.
The special augmented reality edition uses the technology to augment print features about the choices and ambitions of teenagers by allowing readers to see video interviews and other content.
Readers need to visit the magazine's website at Colorsmagazine.com and aim the black and white codes printed on the magazine's pages at a webcam to see the extra content.
Fabrica has applied for a patent for using augmented reality with a print magazine and the patent is pending.
Colors is available at newsstands and bookshops in three bilingual editions (English combined with Italian, French or Spanish) from tomorrow.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Senior Designer Duke Circa £40k - £43k , London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...