Fabregas takes over Facebook in Nike campaign
LONDON - Arsenal and Spain midfielder Cesc Fabregas is taking over Nike's Facebook page to field questions from fans around the world.
Fabregas is taking over Nike's Facebook page
Fabregas will take over Nike's Football Page on Facebook for 90 minutes tomorrow (Thursday) from 6.30pm GMT in a campaign created by AKQA.
The football star will answer questions on Arsenal's recent Champion's League match against Dutch side AZ Alkmaar and post behind-the-scenes photos from the game.
Almost 800 people have signed-up to the Facebook event so far and almost 400 questions have been put to the footballer. Questions already asked of the Spaniard include: 'Do you have plans to stay at Arsenal or move to a bigger club?' and 'Do you have plans to play in the Indonesian League?'.
It remains to be seen what mood the footballer will be in. Fabregas scored for Arsenal against AZ Alkmaar last night, before the Dutch side grabbed a last minute equaliser.
The Arsenal star is one of Nike's football ambassadors and featured recently in a TV and online campaign called Total Control.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Creative Services [Fill Exclusive] - Unique London Agency - £100k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £100k+, Central London