Revolution's top ten tweeters #12
LONDON - On Twitter, today is not only Friday, it's follow Friday, which usually means recommending a friend who tweets about how cute his cat is the whole time. If you're in digital, try out our Follow Friday recommendations. There will be cats, but there could also be some useful stuff on digital too.
Follow Friday: get to know people you don't
Digitally minded planner at AMV BBDO.
Keeping Audioboo shooting from the hip, running Best Before Media
and untangling 4 children...
TWEETING ALOT* BBC = Building Better Connections. Legend to some, irritant to others. Hired to think, engage and simplify the complex. 30% Analogue.
E-commerce Director at online fashion store ASOS.com.11th Year Here. Responsible for your experience on ASOS. How can I improve it?
General Manager for Virgin Trains Liverpool, N Wales & Chester to London. Passionate about leadership, service, social media and innovation.
Mobile Strategist at digital agency Redweb, Author of Mobsessed.co.uk and Rugby Nut.
Lean Mean Fighting Machine co-founder.
Like Chewbacca except with less hair and more bling. Currently lurking inside WPP as Head of Digital at The Partners...
Online communities, social media, marketing, customer engagement (and more) at FreshNetworks.
head of innovation@PHD.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Account Manager / Executive - Temporary Freelance Adam Recruitment £100 - £150 per day + doe, Manchester
- Senior Production Manager/ Production Director Premier Media £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Mid-Senior Planner | £50-70K Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Package, City of London