Revolution's top ten tweeters #12
LONDON - On Twitter, today is not only Friday, it's follow Friday, which usually means recommending a friend who tweets about how cute his cat is the whole time. If you're in digital, try out our Follow Friday recommendations. There will be cats, but there could also be some useful stuff on digital too.
Follow Friday: get to know people you don't
Digitally minded planner at AMV BBDO.
Keeping Audioboo shooting from the hip, running Best Before Media
and untangling 4 children...
TWEETING ALOT* BBC = Building Better Connections. Legend to some, irritant to others. Hired to think, engage and simplify the complex. 30% Analogue.
E-commerce Director at online fashion store ASOS.com.11th Year Here. Responsible for your experience on ASOS. How can I improve it?
General Manager for Virgin Trains Liverpool, N Wales & Chester to London. Passionate about leadership, service, social media and innovation.
Mobile Strategist at digital agency Redweb, Author of Mobsessed.co.uk and Rugby Nut.
Lean Mean Fighting Machine co-founder.
Like Chewbacca except with less hair and more bling. Currently lurking inside WPP as Head of Digital at The Partners...
Online communities, social media, marketing, customer engagement (and more) at FreshNetworks.
head of innovation@PHD.
This article was first published on revolutionmagazine.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...