Government releases new set of swine flu ads
The Department of Health is launching a new set of TV and poster ads warning about the dangers of spreading swine flu.
The TV ad shows a father returning from work spreading germs through sneezing, before spreading the disease to his son through the family’s TV remote control.
The ads are being timed to coincide with the first vaccines against swine flu being delivered to GPs across the UK.
The health secretary, Andy Burnham, said: "This campaign is a reminder of how easily germs are passed around. The message remains simple – 'Catch It, Bin It, Kill It'."
The TV ad will break on Wednesday, with the poster ad appearing on Tubes and buses from Thursday.
DDB London and Mediaedge:cia were appointed to the department's pandemic flu account last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Intelligence Manager air recruitment Up to £50K dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Planner (Brand Engagement) air recruitment Up to £70K dependent on experience, Central London