Very.co.uk TV ad to star Holly Willoughby and Fearne Cotton
LONDON - Online retailer Very.co.uk has signed up presenters Holly Willoughby and Fearne Cotton to front its pre-Christmas TV campaign.
Holly Willoughby and Fearne Cotton
The online department store is planning a major marketing push for the seasonal shopping period. The site will also feature clothing lines developed by the two presenters.
The TV campaign is the first major work for the brand since ad agency VCCP was appointed to the account earlier this year. The work, which breaks on 1 November, will show Willoughby and Cotton on a 400m2 ice rink.
The spot is aimed at a young consumers keen to shop online this Christmas.
Very.co.uk is part of Shop Direct Group, which owns brands including Littlewoods, Great Universal and Marshall Ward. The online department store launched on 5 July and is supported by a monthly magazine.
Willoughby and Cotton previously teamed up for a TV campaign promoting the Nintendo DS game Girl Band.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Designer / Art Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £36000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- SEO Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy Subject to skill set, London
- Associate Director - Sports Research PSD Group £45,000 to £55,000 + bonus + benefits, Central London
- COMMERCIAL MANAGER - LEADING ADVANCED SEARCH AGENCY Success Digital £Competitive, London