Visa rolls out first London 2012 ads
LONDON - Visa is rolling out its first Olympic-themed ad campaign since appointing Publicis to its London 2012 communications account.
The national radio, outdoor, press and digital campaign will give consumers the chance to win a Visa pre-paid card worth £2012.
A daily prize draw will take place over a six-week period in the build-up to Christmas. The campaign, by Publicis Dialog, launches on 2 November.
Ads feature shopping baskets alongside equipment used for Olympic events, rather than using any of the athletes available through the financial-services brand's Team 2012 sponsorship arrangement.
In April, Visa announced that Saatchi & Saatchi, Publicis Dialog, ZenithOptimedia, Digitas and Freud Communications would work on the advertising and PR surrounding its sponsorship of the Games.
Earlier this week, Visa said it was extending its sponsorship of the Olympics until 2020.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London