Visa rolls out first London 2012 ads
LONDON - Visa is rolling out its first Olympic-themed ad campaign since appointing Publicis to its London 2012 communications account.
The national radio, outdoor, press and digital campaign will give consumers the chance to win a Visa pre-paid card worth £2012.
A daily prize draw will take place over a six-week period in the build-up to Christmas. The campaign, by Publicis Dialog, launches on 2 November.
Ads feature shopping baskets alongside equipment used for Olympic events, rather than using any of the athletes available through the financial-services brand's Team 2012 sponsorship arrangement.
In April, Visa announced that Saatchi & Saatchi, Publicis Dialog, ZenithOptimedia, Digitas and Freud Communications would work on the advertising and PR surrounding its sponsorship of the Games.
Earlier this week, Visa said it was extending its sponsorship of the Olympics until 2020.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...