Revolution's top ten tweeters #13
LONDON - Just in time for Halloween comes the 13th part in our series of people to follow on Twitter. So we've picked the most ghoulish characters to follow on Twitter. Actually, we've not. It's the usual list of people to follow in the digital industry. Happy Halloween anyway.
Follow Friday: get to know people you don't
Geek and technology enthusiasm from a blogger who grew up in Silicon Valley.
Digital Marketing Bod: SEO, social media, design. Rugby nut: Wales, Ospreys & Quins(!). Guitar player, music lover.
Social media entrepreneur. Director of Shiny Media.
Head of Search & Social Media at Future Publishing.
Founder and CEO of SEO and Social Media agency Tamar / entrepreneur / blogger / social media addict / trainee yogi.
Owner ShareMyPlaylists.com, Co-founder ContentNow.co.uk.
Xbox LIVE Editor, EMEA and staunch opposer of hilarious fictional secondary careers.
Sarah Blow, founder of Girl Geek Dinners & GirlyGeekdom... Extreme Sports Girl Geek & Community Manager at TweetMeme!
Serial entrepreneur, telecommunications specialist, founder of Howler Technologies and producer of The Really Mobile Project.
notorious Twitterer, sushi addict, rubbish photographer, music lover, Apple fanboy and general sucker for all things shiny: Flossy.
Follow Revolution on Twitter:
Depury Editor: @andrewmccormick
Robotic story publishing device: @revolutionmag
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Designer - Fashion E-commerce retail brand Creative Recruitment £90 - £120 per day, City of London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + bens, West London
- Project Manager Gemini Search £40000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Brand Director EMR £100000 - £120000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Creative Developer / PM Digital Gurus £20000 - £27000 per annum, London
- RETOUCHER (Fashion, Photoshop, Ecommerce, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £19000 - £25000 per annum, London