Turner in PlayStation deal to back Ben 10
LONDON - Turner Media Innovations has secured a deal with Sony PlayStationPortable to sponsor hit children's programme, Ben 10: Alien Force and film Ben 10: Alien Swarm.
Ben 10: Alien Swarm: backed by Turner and PlayStation
The deal, brokered by Turner Media Innovations and Manning Gottlieb OMD, will launch tomorrow (3 November) and run until 24 December.
The Sony sponsorship aims to promote four new games - Invizimals, Jak and Daxter, MotorStorm and LittleBigPlanet - as well as promote the PlayStationPortable console itself.
Simon Cox, vice-president of Turner Media Innovations, said with under-11s accounting for a third of all video game purchasers in 2008, attracting PlayStation PSP "shows Ben 10's continued pulling power".
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London