Turner in PlayStation deal to back Ben 10
LONDON - Turner Media Innovations has secured a deal with Sony PlayStationPortable to sponsor hit children's programme, Ben 10: Alien Force and film Ben 10: Alien Swarm.
Ben 10: Alien Swarm: backed by Turner and PlayStation
The deal, brokered by Turner Media Innovations and Manning Gottlieb OMD, will launch tomorrow (3 November) and run until 24 December.
The Sony sponsorship aims to promote four new games - Invizimals, Jak and Daxter, MotorStorm and LittleBigPlanet - as well as promote the PlayStationPortable console itself.
Simon Cox, vice-president of Turner Media Innovations, said with under-11s accounting for a third of all video game purchasers in 2008, attracting PlayStation PSP "shows Ben 10's continued pulling power".
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...