Virgin Atlantic iPhone app: Branson says don't panic
LONDON - Virgin Atlantic has released an iPhone app featuring a panic button aimed at anxious flyers.
Branson says don't panic
The airline's first app is based on its Flying Without Fear course, which claims to have a 98 per cent success rate.
The Flying Without Fear app was developed in partnership with Mental Workout, a software company which specialises in stress relief.
It features a video explanation of the flight process, frequently asked questions, relaxation exercises and a fear attack button for emergencies with breathing exercises.
Richard Branson, president of Virgin Atlantic said the app was designed to help people overcome fear of the unfamiliar aircraft, the strange noises a plane makes, and of losing control.
"Our first iPhone app will bring the benefits of our successful Flying Without Fear course to millions of people around the world who are now using mobile technology to make their lives better," he said."The app will put many travellers at ease and enable them to prepare for their first Virgin Atlantic flight."
This article was first published on revolutionmagazine.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior PPC Account Manager (In-house) Step Ahead Recruitment £30-£40K, Staines, Middlesex
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...