Virgin Atlantic iPhone app: Branson says don't panic
LONDON - Virgin Atlantic has released an iPhone app featuring a panic button aimed at anxious flyers.
Branson says don't panic
The airline's first app is based on its Flying Without Fear course, which claims to have a 98 per cent success rate.
The Flying Without Fear app was developed in partnership with Mental Workout, a software company which specialises in stress relief.
It features a video explanation of the flight process, frequently asked questions, relaxation exercises and a fear attack button for emergencies with breathing exercises.
Richard Branson, president of Virgin Atlantic said the app was designed to help people overcome fear of the unfamiliar aircraft, the strange noises a plane makes, and of losing control.
"Our first iPhone app will bring the benefits of our successful Flying Without Fear course to millions of people around the world who are now using mobile technology to make their lives better," he said."The app will put many travellers at ease and enable them to prepare for their first Virgin Atlantic flight."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Integrated Account Director Daniel Marks London £45-50k + Benefits, Central London
- Account Director for agency in North London Gabriele Skelton £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Administrative Assistant/Project Manger Red Sofa London £28000 - £30000 per annum, City of London