Email analytics platform extended to cover Twitter
NEW YORK - Direct marketers will be able to monitor Twitter using the Email Data Source analytic tool to see the impact that tweeting has on web traffic.
Email Data Source will unveil the new Twitter monitoring service as part of the latest release of the Email Analyst platform at AdTech in the US.
It extends the analytics to Twitter, monitoring and archiving tweets and associated landing page offers for thousands of brands. Marketers can then compare the reach of tweets, the frequency with which they are broadcast and rebroadcast and the impact on web traffic.
The analysis is presented in a form that direct marketers are likely to be familiar with from the way other channels are measured.
EDS founder Bill McCloskey said: "Most social media monitoring services are focused on 'buzz monitoring'. We decided to take a uniquely different approach. We provide social media measurement metrics within the context of reach, frequency, and effectiveness, something that is understandable to any direct or brand marketer."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...