Email analytics platform extended to cover Twitter
NEW YORK - Direct marketers will be able to monitor Twitter using the Email Data Source analytic tool to see the impact that tweeting has on web traffic.
Email Data Source will unveil the new Twitter monitoring service as part of the latest release of the Email Analyst platform at AdTech in the US.
It extends the analytics to Twitter, monitoring and archiving tweets and associated landing page offers for thousands of brands. Marketers can then compare the reach of tweets, the frequency with which they are broadcast and rebroadcast and the impact on web traffic.
The analysis is presented in a form that direct marketers are likely to be familiar with from the way other channels are measured.
EDS founder Bill McCloskey said: "Most social media monitoring services are focused on 'buzz monitoring'. We decided to take a uniquely different approach. We provide social media measurement metrics within the context of reach, frequency, and effectiveness, something that is understandable to any direct or brand marketer."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London