Vampire sequel gets online presence in Habbo Hotel
LONDON - Teens will be able to feed their obsession with vampire film 'Twilight' on virtual world Habbo Hotel, which running activity from Friday in the run-up to the release of 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon'.
Habbo Hotel, which claims 14.6 million users across six continents, is tempting them with virtual goods related to the film and with the prospect of the actors logging in to chat with users.
The special activity celebrates the 20 November release of the Summit Entertainment film, which stars Robert Pattinson as a vampire and Kristen Stewart as his human love interest.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Digital Marketing Manager Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London