3UK's Spotify phone goes on sale today
LONDON - 3UK's first mobile handset built on Google's Android platform, the HTC Hero, goes on sale today, complete with access to music streaming service Spotify.
The deal with Spotify means that subscribers will be able to access the premium service from their phone and computer, as part of the £35-a-month tariff.
Spotify can be used on the iPhone but only by users who are subscribed to Spotify's £9.99-a-month premium service.
The popularity of Spotify's service when it launched as an iPhone app in the UK lead to the company having to switch back to an invitation-only service for people wanting to use the free, advertising-funded service.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...