Revolution's top ten tweeters #14
LONDON - Bored of Twitter yet? Looking for decent people to follow? If you answered yes to either, help is at hand in the form of Revolution's top ten tweeters. In the true spirit of Follow Friday we offer you the chance to get to know people you don't.
Follow Friday: get to know people you don't
@edparsons Google's Geospatial technologist.
@MadProf Academic. Author. Editor. Consultant. CEO. Geek. Bad skier. Dad.
@felixjmorgan iPhone developer for Midas Studios. Avid blogger, and owner of Beat The Elite Four and Church of Game. Editor in Chief for Vitriolic Gaming.
@kevinrose Founder of social media site digg.com. Random ideas, entrepreneur, climber of rocks, video blogger, & tea drinker.
@GuyKawasaki I am a firehose that answers the question: What's interesting? Co-founder of Alltop.
@ jeffpulver Technology Anthropologist; Entrepreneur; Early-Stage Seed Investor; story teller, Living in Social Media. Producer of #140conf
@corvida Oprah of the Web. Technology Blogger and Strategist. Social Media Is Simple.
@charlesfrith Allegedly bright empirically stupid Creative Planner.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Creative Director - Digital Network Career Consultants £80000 - £100000 per annum, City of London