Revolution's top ten tweeters #14
LONDON - Bored of Twitter yet? Looking for decent people to follow? If you answered yes to either, help is at hand in the form of Revolution's top ten tweeters. In the true spirit of Follow Friday we offer you the chance to get to know people you don't.
Follow Friday: get to know people you don't
@edparsons Google's Geospatial technologist.
@MadProf Academic. Author. Editor. Consultant. CEO. Geek. Bad skier. Dad.
@felixjmorgan iPhone developer for Midas Studios. Avid blogger, and owner of Beat The Elite Four and Church of Game. Editor in Chief for Vitriolic Gaming.
@kevinrose Founder of social media site digg.com. Random ideas, entrepreneur, climber of rocks, video blogger, & tea drinker.
@GuyKawasaki I am a firehose that answers the question: What's interesting? Co-founder of Alltop.
@ jeffpulver Technology Anthropologist; Entrepreneur; Early-Stage Seed Investor; story teller, Living in Social Media. Producer of #140conf
@corvida Oprah of the Web. Technology Blogger and Strategist. Social Media Is Simple.
@charlesfrith Allegedly bright empirically stupid Creative Planner.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)