Revolution's top ten tweeters #14
LONDON - Bored of Twitter yet? Looking for decent people to follow? If you answered yes to either, help is at hand in the form of Revolution's top ten tweeters. In the true spirit of Follow Friday we offer you the chance to get to know people you don't.
Follow Friday: get to know people you don't
@edparsons Google's Geospatial technologist.
@MadProf Academic. Author. Editor. Consultant. CEO. Geek. Bad skier. Dad.
@felixjmorgan iPhone developer for Midas Studios. Avid blogger, and owner of Beat The Elite Four and Church of Game. Editor in Chief for Vitriolic Gaming.
@kevinrose Founder of social media site digg.com. Random ideas, entrepreneur, climber of rocks, video blogger, & tea drinker.
@GuyKawasaki I am a firehose that answers the question: What's interesting? Co-founder of Alltop.
@ jeffpulver Technology Anthropologist; Entrepreneur; Early-Stage Seed Investor; story teller, Living in Social Media. Producer of #140conf
@corvida Oprah of the Web. Technology Blogger and Strategist. Social Media Is Simple.
@charlesfrith Allegedly bright empirically stupid Creative Planner.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London