Revolution's top ten tweeters #14
LONDON - Bored of Twitter yet? Looking for decent people to follow? If you answered yes to either, help is at hand in the form of Revolution's top ten tweeters. In the true spirit of Follow Friday we offer you the chance to get to know people you don't.
Follow Friday: get to know people you don't
@edparsons Google's Geospatial technologist.
@MadProf Academic. Author. Editor. Consultant. CEO. Geek. Bad skier. Dad.
@felixjmorgan iPhone developer for Midas Studios. Avid blogger, and owner of Beat The Elite Four and Church of Game. Editor in Chief for Vitriolic Gaming.
@kevinrose Founder of social media site digg.com. Random ideas, entrepreneur, climber of rocks, video blogger, & tea drinker.
@GuyKawasaki I am a firehose that answers the question: What's interesting? Co-founder of Alltop.
@ jeffpulver Technology Anthropologist; Entrepreneur; Early-Stage Seed Investor; story teller, Living in Social Media. Producer of #140conf
@corvida Oprah of the Web. Technology Blogger and Strategist. Social Media Is Simple.
@charlesfrith Allegedly bright empirically stupid Creative Planner.
This article was first published on revolutionmagazine.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...