Marmite opens London shop
LONDON - Marmite has opened a shop for a limited time in London.
The pop-up shop opens today on Regent Street and will be open seven days a week. The store will stock more than 100 Marmite-inspired products, some of which will be sold there exclusively.
Products include food, clothes, artwork and Christmas boxes.
The tea & toast bar aims to promote itself through its Twitter following. The Unilever-owned brand is offering a 5% discount to customers who mention @Stephen Fry at the till until 8pm tonight.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Press Officer and Website Co-ordinator Epsom College Circa £28,000 per annum for part time working , Epsom, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Agency - London Major Players £40000 - £45000 per annum + great benefits , London