Marmite opens London shop
LONDON - Marmite has opened a shop for a limited time in London.
The pop-up shop opens today on Regent Street and will be open seven days a week. The store will stock more than 100 Marmite-inspired products, some of which will be sold there exclusively.
Products include food, clothes, artwork and Christmas boxes.
The tea & toast bar aims to promote itself through its Twitter following. The Unilever-owned brand is offering a 5% discount to customers who mention @Stephen Fry at the till until 8pm tonight.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London