Marmite opens London shop
LONDON - Marmite has opened a shop for a limited time in London.
The pop-up shop opens today on Regent Street and will be open seven days a week. The store will stock more than 100 Marmite-inspired products, some of which will be sold there exclusively.
Products include food, clothes, artwork and Christmas boxes.
The tea & toast bar aims to promote itself through its Twitter following. The Unilever-owned brand is offering a 5% discount to customers who mention @Stephen Fry at the till until 8pm tonight.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End