Marmite opens London shop
LONDON - Marmite has opened a shop for a limited time in London.
The pop-up shop opens today on Regent Street and will be open seven days a week. The store will stock more than 100 Marmite-inspired products, some of which will be sold there exclusively.
Products include food, clothes, artwork and Christmas boxes.
The tea & toast bar aims to promote itself through its Twitter following. The Unilever-owned brand is offering a 5% discount to customers who mention @Stephen Fry at the till until 8pm tonight.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Business Director Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, London