Marmite opens London shop
LONDON - Marmite has opened a shop for a limited time in London.
The pop-up shop opens today on Regent Street and will be open seven days a week. The store will stock more than 100 Marmite-inspired products, some of which will be sold there exclusively.
Products include food, clothes, artwork and Christmas boxes.
The tea & toast bar aims to promote itself through its Twitter following. The Unilever-owned brand is offering a 5% discount to customers who mention @Stephen Fry at the till until 8pm tonight.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)