LBi in web content compliance software deal
LONDON - LBi has entered into a global partnership with a company specialising in software that helps companies to monitor their brands online.
Vamosa makes software which helps businesses to make their brands comply with corporate governance online, as well as making sure that content is accessible and of a high quality.
LBi, the UK's biggest digital agency, has signed a deal with Vamosa that will subject client brands to the Vamos Check and Fix programme. This is a monitoring tool that fixes web content automatically, making it comply with governance and accessibility requirements.
Anil Pillai, managing director of LBi UK, said: "Our clients come to us to define and deliver their digital platforms.
"Cleaning and migrating existing web content are essential to these projects. Through our partnership with Vamosa we are able to provide our clients with a solution that proves its value quickly."
LBi already uses Vamosa's Content Migrator and Content Analyser products.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Communications Co-ordinator Stopgap £26000 - £29000 per annum, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...