Findus boosts marketing team with new hire
LONDON - Frozen foods giant Findus has hired Nick Jackson to the new role of consumer development director following the recent appointment of chief marketing officer Leendert den Hollander.
Reporting to den Hollander, Jackson, who previously spent 16 years with global consultancy firm, Bain & Company, will oversee consumer insight for Findus Group brands Young's Seafood and Findus.
He is the second major appointment for the group in a matter of weeks, following den Hollander's arrival on 3 November.
Chris Britton, chief executive of the Findus Group, said Jackson's appointment was key "as we build resource to take our business to its next stage".
Earlier this year, Findus handed its ad account to Driven following a pitch against undisclosed agencies
Findus is Europe's largest frozen food and seafood companies with a £1.1 billion turnover and more than 6000 employees in five countries.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...