Findus boosts marketing team with new hire
LONDON - Frozen foods giant Findus has hired Nick Jackson to the new role of consumer development director following the recent appointment of chief marketing officer Leendert den Hollander.
Reporting to den Hollander, Jackson, who previously spent 16 years with global consultancy firm, Bain & Company, will oversee consumer insight for Findus Group brands Young's Seafood and Findus.
He is the second major appointment for the group in a matter of weeks, following den Hollander's arrival on 3 November.
Chris Britton, chief executive of the Findus Group, said Jackson's appointment was key "as we build resource to take our business to its next stage".
Earlier this year, Findus handed its ad account to Driven following a pitch against undisclosed agencies
Findus is Europe's largest frozen food and seafood companies with a £1.1 billion turnover and more than 6000 employees in five countries.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Video Creative Solutions Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £65000 per annum + +comm+bens, London
- Digital Account Manager: £37k - Fashion Brand Ultimate Asset £35000 - £37000 per annum + Phone + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager: £37k - Mobile Phone Brand Ultimate Asset £35000 - £37000 per annum + Phone and Benefits!, London
- Digital Planner Buyer - £28k - Big Budgets! Ultimate Asset £26000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Creative Thinker - Senior Planner Buyer - £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior Digital Media Planner Buyer- £30k- Independent Agency Ultimate Asset £28000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits, London