Coffee Republic hires Conran & Partners to smarten image
LONDON - Coffee Republic has appointed Conran & Partners to refresh the coffee bar chain's image on the high street as it looks to widen appeal among women.
The move is part of the company's turnaround strategy, spearheaded by chief executive Tariq Affara, which includes plans for a further twenty outlets across the UK in the next twelve months.
Coffee Republic said the decision to invest in the redesign of its image was prompted when research showed that women were less likely to be attracted by the dark colours of its current interiors.
Affara said: "We are not talking about rebranding the company, we simply want to broaden the appeal of the brand and enhance everything that is good about it.
"Coffee Republic is still about providing the best genuine Italian roasted coffee in the market. Coffee connoisseurs get it already, now we are reaching out to a wider market and make our bars even more attractive to spend time in."
Conran & Partners is currently working with Coffee Republic's business team to develop the new look coffee bars.
Paul Zara, director at Conran & Partners, said: "Design quality is sorely lacking in the other high street coffee shops. We are looking at a central London flagship site to test the concept, then we hope to roll it out around the UK and abroad."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Powerpoint and Infographics presentation designer 30 to 40k+ Digital Gurus £30 - £45 per annum, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...