Sony makes 3D priority in 2010 strategy
LONDON - Sony has unveiled plans to rapidly boost its 3D product range over the next year, launching TV, Blu-ray and gaming products with the technology.
The entertainment company said it would launch 3D-related products for the home, including TV, Blu-ray Disc players/recorders and 3D gaming on PlayStation3.
It has a target revenue from 3D-related products of more than one trillion yen by 2013.
The plans form part of its plans under its new executive management team established in April 2009 to improve growth in its electronics and networked service businesses.
Sony is targeting improved profitability in its core hardware businesses including TV, game and digital imaging.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...