Editor's letter: end of an era for Revolution
LONDON - Revolution magazine will cease to exist as a monthly publication from the end of this year and the website will be absorbed into Brand Republic.
Revolution's covers set it apart from the competition
It's no secret that it's been a challenging year for the publishing industry, and as a consequence Revolution's parent company Haymarket Media Group has taken the tough decision to scale back the brand.
This means that the December issue of Revolution will be its final as a monthly publication, after which it will exist as a quarterly supplement to Marketing magazine. Subscribers to Revolution magazine will now receive the quarterly supplement in addition to Marketing every week.
Revolutionmagazine.com will also cease to exist as a standalone entity, with the site absorbed into Brand Republic over the coming weeks.
Since its relaunch in October 2008 (and, in fact, ever since it's conception in 1997), Revolution has been an essential read for anyone working in the digital industry.
The insight provided by its many contributors has meant that both in print and online Revolution's coverage of the world's most dynamic communications market has been unparalleled.
Thanks for all your support. It's been a privilege.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)