Editor's letter: end of an era for Revolution
LONDON - Revolution magazine will cease to exist as a monthly publication from the end of this year and the website will be absorbed into Brand Republic.
Revolution's covers set it apart from the competition
It's no secret that it's been a challenging year for the publishing industry, and as a consequence Revolution's parent company Haymarket Media Group has taken the tough decision to scale back the brand.
This means that the December issue of Revolution will be its final as a monthly publication, after which it will exist as a quarterly supplement to Marketing magazine. Subscribers to Revolution magazine will now receive the quarterly supplement in addition to Marketing every week.
Revolutionmagazine.com will also cease to exist as a standalone entity, with the site absorbed into Brand Republic over the coming weeks.
Since its relaunch in October 2008 (and, in fact, ever since it's conception in 1997), Revolution has been an essential read for anyone working in the digital industry.
The insight provided by its many contributors has meant that both in print and online Revolution's coverage of the world's most dynamic communications market has been unparalleled.
Thanks for all your support. It's been a privilege.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- planning director > ATL > LONDON's BEST collectivo Up to £100,000 per annum + benefits, London