Film industry runs joint Blu-ray campaign
LONDON - The British Video Association (BVA) is launching a TV ad campaign in partnership with a number of film companies in the run-up to Christmas.
Those supporting the initiative include Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, Universal Pictures, Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment UK and Warner Home Video.
The campaign will promote the Blu-ray format DVDs in the run up to Christmas and features several new releases.
The ad breaks on Monday and will run throughout December across all major television channels, including ITV, Channel 4, Channel 5 and Sky.
BVA is launching the ad as part of a £1m campaign to promote the benefits of Blu-ray and encourage consumers to upgrade their film collections.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Digital Account Executive AF Selection Up to £23,000 & benefits, West Midlands
- Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £27000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London
- Open Source Developer JM Digital £45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits, Glasgow
- Media Senior Sales Executive Digital Gurus £25000 - £30000 per annum + 40% uncapped commission, City of London
- Marketing Commercial Analyst - Graduate Brand Recruitment £23000 - £25000 per annum + benefits, Oxford