Camping and Caravanning Club appoints McCann Erickson to communications account
LONDON - The Camping and Caravanning Club has appointed McCann Erickson Communications House to its marketing communications account.
Camping and Caravanning Club
The Birmingham-based agency will develop a membership communications strategy for the 108-year-old club, working with its internal acquisition and retention teams.
Marketing and communications director Matthew Eastlake oversaw the appointment of McCann Erickson.
‘The Club is growing at an accelerated rate and as a result has a wide business brief. McCann Erickson has experience across many sectors and business models and therefore can help meet all of our needs and work with us to maximise opportunities,' said Eastlake.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Analytics Manager | 3 months Contract Salt £350 - £450 per day, City of London
- Senior Account Manager or Account Director - Branding & Design Royds Raphael £220-£280 day rate, London (Central), London (Greater)