Endemol acquires production companies from IMG
LONDON - Endemol has acquired UK producers Tiger Aspect, Darlow Smithson and Tigress from media group IMG, for an undisclosed sum.
Endemol: acquiring three production companies from IMG
The company will represent the portfolios of all three companies via Endemol Worldwide Distribution.
Tiger Aspect, Darlow Smithson and Tigress will now report to Endemol UK.
Tiger Aspect Productions specialises in genres including drama, comedy, animation, children's and entertainment. Its shows include Secret Diary of a Call Girl and Ross Kemp On Gangs.
Darlow Smithson Productions specialises in documentaries and dramas. Recent credits include The Falling Man and Touching the Void.
Darlow Smithson also incorporates Tigress Productions, which specialises in wildlife, science and adventure documentaries.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Manager - Communication/ Branding to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London