Endemol acquires production companies from IMG
LONDON - Endemol has acquired UK producers Tiger Aspect, Darlow Smithson and Tigress from media group IMG, for an undisclosed sum.
Endemol: acquiring three production companies from IMG
The company will represent the portfolios of all three companies via Endemol Worldwide Distribution.
Tiger Aspect, Darlow Smithson and Tigress will now report to Endemol UK.
Tiger Aspect Productions specialises in genres including drama, comedy, animation, children's and entertainment. Its shows include Secret Diary of a Call Girl and Ross Kemp On Gangs.
Darlow Smithson Productions specialises in documentaries and dramas. Recent credits include The Falling Man and Touching the Void.
Darlow Smithson also incorporates Tigress Productions, which specialises in wildlife, science and adventure documentaries.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury