Friends Reunited links up with Missing People charity
LONDON - Friends Reunited has secured a deal with charity partner, Missing People.
The partnership has kicked off with the social-networking website making a donation to Missing People for an undisclosed fee.
According to Friends Reunited, the deal will put the charity in front of a combined audience of more than 20 million people across its site portfolio which also includes Genes Reunited and Friends Reunited Dating.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Business Development Manager Adam Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum + OTE, London
- EMEA Category Controller McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
- Senior MM - Acquistion Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + bens, London
- Account Director Trace £40000 - £50000 Per Annum, London