Scotland's BrewDog brews Tactical Nuclear Penguin, the world's strongest beer with 32% alcohol content
LONDON - Scottish brewer BrewDog has today created what it claims is the world's strongest beer, with an ABV of 32%.
BrewDog launches Tactical Nuclear Penguin at 32% ABV
The beer, called Tactical Nuclear Penguin, is brewed in extreme cold and aged for 18 months. It spent eight months ageing in an Isle of Arran whicky cask and eight months in an Islay cask before a final period of storage at -20 degrees.
BrewDog is releasing 500 of the bottles - 250 will be sold for £30 and the remainder for £250, which includes a share in the brewery.
Tactical Nuclear Penguin beats the previous record of 31% held by German beer brand Schorschbraer.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- EPIC COMMS PLANNING DIRECTOR POSITION - AUTOMOTIVE Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Agency Adam Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Integrated Producer - Advertising agency Daniel Marks London £50-60K + Benefits., London