Scotland's BrewDog brews Tactical Nuclear Penguin, the world's strongest beer with 32% alcohol content
LONDON - Scottish brewer BrewDog has today created what it claims is the world's strongest beer, with an ABV of 32%.
BrewDog launches Tactical Nuclear Penguin at 32% ABV
The beer, called Tactical Nuclear Penguin, is brewed in extreme cold and aged for 18 months. It spent eight months ageing in an Isle of Arran whicky cask and eight months in an Islay cask before a final period of storage at -20 degrees.
BrewDog is releasing 500 of the bottles - 250 will be sold for £30 and the remainder for £250, which includes a share in the brewery.
Tactical Nuclear Penguin beats the previous record of 31% held by German beer brand Schorschbraer.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)