Scotland's BrewDog brews Tactical Nuclear Penguin, the world's strongest beer with 32% alcohol content
LONDON - Scottish brewer BrewDog has today created what it claims is the world's strongest beer, with an ABV of 32%.
BrewDog launches Tactical Nuclear Penguin at 32% ABV
The beer, called Tactical Nuclear Penguin, is brewed in extreme cold and aged for 18 months. It spent eight months ageing in an Isle of Arran whicky cask and eight months in an Islay cask before a final period of storage at -20 degrees.
BrewDog is releasing 500 of the bottles - 250 will be sold for £30 and the remainder for £250, which includes a share in the brewery.
Tactical Nuclear Penguin beats the previous record of 31% held by German beer brand Schorschbraer.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire