Hobbs appoints Lateral Group to build marketing database
LONDON - Lateral Group has won a contract to build a relational marketing database for Hobbs.
The women's mid-market clothing chain has more than 130 stores in the UK and a growing e-commerce business.
The database will handle input from multiple sources, including the Hobbs website and data collected in-store.
Lateral Group's contract, which includes provision of bureau services, was awarded after a competitive pitch.
"Hobbs is already using a multi-channel approach to communicating with its customers and has a clear idea of the importance of customer insight," said Ruaraidh Thomas, managing director of Data Lateral, part of the Lateral Group.
"Our remit will be to help the company advance its use of data in marketing across the board, on and offline, spanning web, sales promotion, direct marketing and email."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London