The Week: Advertising News - Cleese returns for Accurist
Accurist has launched a reworked version of its legendary 1978 TV ad featuring the former Monty Python member John Cleese.
The ad has been given a new end-shot of up-to-date watches, and a new voiceover by Cleese. To support the ad, by Accurist and Moxie Pictures, Albion has launched a social networking campaign including the first Tweeting Clock on Twitter.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London