The Week: Advertising News - Cleese returns for Accurist
Accurist has launched a reworked version of its legendary 1978 TV ad featuring the former Monty Python member John Cleese.
The ad has been given a new end-shot of up-to-date watches, and a new voiceover by Cleese. To support the ad, by Accurist and Moxie Pictures, Albion has launched a social networking campaign including the first Tweeting Clock on Twitter.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Communications Executive Haymarket Media Group Dependant on Experience, Teddington, London (Greater)
- Product Designer / Engineer Nu Creative Talent £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Analytics & Insights Manager, top agency in Mancheseter Perfect Marketing People To £38k, Manchester, Greater Manchester