The Week: Advertising News - Cleese returns for Accurist
Accurist has launched a reworked version of its legendary 1978 TV ad featuring the former Monty Python member John Cleese.
The ad has been given a new end-shot of up-to-date watches, and a new voiceover by Cleese. To support the ad, by Accurist and Moxie Pictures, Albion has launched a social networking campaign including the first Tweeting Clock on Twitter.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, City of London