Wonderbra creates new marketing role for Julia Nolan
LONDON - Lingerie company DB Apparel has promoted Julia Nolan to the newly created position of head of marketing.
In her new role, Nolan will oversee the Playtex, Wonderbra and Shock Absorber brands, and will join the DBA UK Leadership Team.
Reporting to DBA's UK general manager, Paul Devin, Nolan will be responsible for the strategic development of all three brands, with a particular focus on generating future sales growth for the iconic Playtex brand.
Nolan joined DB Apparel in 2003 and has managed campaigns such as the launch of Wonderbra's D-G range and Dita Von Teese collection.
Most recently she managed the lunch of the Wonderbra Ultimate Strapless bra. The launch was supported by an integrated campaign through Iris.
The activity encompassed online, social media, PR and retail elements. A microsite carried videos of women testing the product, an ongoing diary and a dedicated feedback section where users can discuss experiences.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior PPC Account Manager (In-house) Step Ahead Recruitment £30-£40K, Staines, Middlesex
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...