Twitter passes 60m international unique users
LONDON - Twitter.com's international traffic has risen by 3.5% on October to 60.3 million unique users in November, according to ComScore.
US traffic returned to growth after an 8% drop in October, but only rose by just above 100,000 visitors to 19.4 million.
The figures give only a partial picture of Twitter's popularity as they do not measure its use through third-party applications such as Tweetdeck and Seesmic.
The company has been launching different language versions of its site, adding Spanish and French for example, which may help its international growth.
Bloomberg recently reported that the deals were respectively worth $10m and $15m to Twitter, according to sources, who claimed the revenue would allow the company to turn a small profit for 2009.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- SEO Account Manager PFJ £35000.00 per annum, London
- PR Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 per annum, Birmingham
- HEAD OF DIGITAL SALES Success Digital £Competitive Salary + Bonus Scheme, Manchester
- PPC Manager Better Placed Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, North West England
- Email Marketing Executive - Fashion - £30k 24 Seven Inc Up to £30,000, West London