Twitter passes 60m international unique users
LONDON - Twitter.com's international traffic has risen by 3.5% on October to 60.3 million unique users in November, according to ComScore.
US traffic returned to growth after an 8% drop in October, but only rose by just above 100,000 visitors to 19.4 million.
The figures give only a partial picture of Twitter's popularity as they do not measure its use through third-party applications such as Tweetdeck and Seesmic.
The company has been launching different language versions of its site, adding Spanish and French for example, which may help its international growth.
Bloomberg recently reported that the deals were respectively worth $10m and $15m to Twitter, according to sources, who claimed the revenue would allow the company to turn a small profit for 2009.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...