Santander reviews online bank task
LONDON - Santander is looking for an agency to handle the pan-European advertising, DM and digital account for a new unified online banking service.
Cahoot: the online bank due for a rebrand
The process is being handled by Santander's new Global Direct Banking division, which encompasses all the Spanish bank's online banking brands that do not carry the Santander branding.
The group is seeking an agency with a strong presence in Santander's core European markets, including Spain, Italy and the UK, and is approaching network shops to pitch for the business in February.
The successful shop will be briefed to promote the new online banking service, which will unify Santander's individual online banking brands such as the UK's Cahoot and the Spanish bank OpenBank under one pan-European internet banking brand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Interim Category Insights Manager Better Placed Recruitment £300 per day, North West England
- Sales Account Manager - Native Advertising Ultimate Asset £35000 - £42000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London