Santander reviews online bank task
LONDON - Santander is looking for an agency to handle the pan-European advertising, DM and digital account for a new unified online banking service.
Cahoot: the online bank due for a rebrand
The process is being handled by Santander's new Global Direct Banking division, which encompasses all the Spanish bank's online banking brands that do not carry the Santander branding.
The group is seeking an agency with a strong presence in Santander's core European markets, including Spain, Italy and the UK, and is approaching network shops to pitch for the business in February.
The successful shop will be briefed to promote the new online banking service, which will unify Santander's individual online banking brands such as the UK's Cahoot and the Spanish bank OpenBank under one pan-European internet banking brand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London