Anomaly unveils its first global Diesel campaign
LONDON - Anomaly is launching its first work for Diesel, a campaign that encourages consumers to "be stupid".
Diesel: 'stupid' campaign by Anomaly
Diesel consolidated its global advertising account into Anomaly in September. The brand had previously worked with agencies on a project basis.
The campaign, entitled "be stupid", was devised in collaboration with Diesel's creative team, and encompasses press, outdoor, digital and viral activity.
The online film aims to recruit people with a creative cause who will then be selected to appear in an online music video, due to be shot in February.
Users will be able to click on items of Diesel clothing worn by performers in the video, which will connect them to the Diesel online store. The performers' images will also be linked to their MySpace pages.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London