CBS Outdoor hires Mike Moran for MD role
LONDON - CBS Outdoor has hired ex-Toyota marketing chief Mike Moran as managing director.
Mike Moran: new CBS Outdoor managing director
Moran will oversee the outdoor media owner's relationships with brand advertisers and stakeholders, reporting to international chief executive, Antonio Alonso.
Tim Bleakley had been responsible for many of Moran's duties, before he left CBS Outdoor in October 2009.
Moran joined Toyota as marketing director in 1996, rising to the role of commercial director. He is also the former worldwide director of marketing at Thames Water. Most recently, he set up strategic specialist The Orchard Consultancy.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire