CBS Outdoor hires Mike Moran for MD role
LONDON - CBS Outdoor has hired ex-Toyota marketing chief Mike Moran as managing director.
Mike Moran: new CBS Outdoor managing director
Moran will oversee the outdoor media owner's relationships with brand advertisers and stakeholders, reporting to international chief executive, Antonio Alonso.
Tim Bleakley had been responsible for many of Moran's duties, before he left CBS Outdoor in October 2009.
Moran joined Toyota as marketing director in 1996, rising to the role of commercial director. He is also the former worldwide director of marketing at Thames Water. Most recently, he set up strategic specialist The Orchard Consultancy.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Account Manager - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £32K, Leeds
- Online Marketing Executive - global business services giant Perfect Marketing People To £25k, Manchester
- Digital Marketing Manager Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, London