MediaCom bares all for charity calendar
MediaCom has stripped off for a charity calendar. Get an eyeful of their key assets here:
- January: Chris Kellaway, planner
- February: Fiona Walford, board director
- March: Steve Bignall, joint head of investment
- April: Jane Ratcliffe, chief executive
- May: Tom Curtis, joint head of create
- June: Claudine Collins, joint head of investment
- July: Stefan Bardega, managing partner, MBA
- August: Penny Logier, board director
- September: Wayne Philbert, director, Business to Business
- October: Tony Fletcher, planning manager
- November: Clare Newman, managing partner, Business Science
- December: Mac Stephenson, media manager, Business to Business
- January 2011: Jonathan Thalayasingam, finance, Media Payables Supervisor
- February 2011: Maria Dixon, IT service delivery manager
- March 2011: Luke Harman, facilities, fire marshall
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior Account Director - Advertising Spectrum 360 Recruitment £55k - £60k, London, Soho
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...