MediaCom bares all for charity calendar
MediaCom has stripped off for a charity calendar. Get an eyeful of their key assets here:
- January: Chris Kellaway, planner
- February: Fiona Walford, board director
- March: Steve Bignall, joint head of investment
- April: Jane Ratcliffe, chief executive
- May: Tom Curtis, joint head of create
- June: Claudine Collins, joint head of investment
- July: Stefan Bardega, managing partner, MBA
- August: Penny Logier, board director
- September: Wayne Philbert, director, Business to Business
- October: Tony Fletcher, planning manager
- November: Clare Newman, managing partner, Business Science
- December: Mac Stephenson, media manager, Business to Business
- January 2011: Jonathan Thalayasingam, finance, Media Payables Supervisor
- February 2011: Maria Dixon, IT service delivery manager
- March 2011: Luke Harman, facilities, fire marshall
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...