Fashion site Osoyou relaunches shopping offering
LONDON - Osoyou.com, the fashion, shopping and social networking website, is relaunching later this week as it bids to compete with the likes of Empora and Shopstyle.
Osoyou: fashion site relaunches
Part of Aigua Media Group, Osoyou will re-launch the site to improve search and enhance its shopping portfolio. The back-end system of the site has been created by Locayta and features a new navigation tool which allows users to refine searches by brand, style, colour and price.
Online retailers including ASOS, Topshop and Debenhams will be among the first to benefit from the new platform as well as its "drag and drop" functionality, which allows users to create lists and save their favourite fashion and beauty finds.
According to Osoyou, which originally launched September 2007, it is the UK's first ever style network that brings fashion, shopping and a large social community together.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Marketing Executive Network Marketing £25000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester
- Account Director - FMCG to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- User Experience / User Interface (UX/UI) Designer Harnham £40000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus & excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, Greater Manchester
- Social Media Account Manager - Global Agency - London Digital Gurus £27000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits , London
- Responsive Designer (Top 10 NMA) Premier Media £35K + benefits, Central London