Fashion site Osoyou relaunches shopping offering
LONDON - Osoyou.com, the fashion, shopping and social networking website, is relaunching later this week as it bids to compete with the likes of Empora and Shopstyle.
Osoyou: fashion site relaunches
Part of Aigua Media Group, Osoyou will re-launch the site to improve search and enhance its shopping portfolio. The back-end system of the site has been created by Locayta and features a new navigation tool which allows users to refine searches by brand, style, colour and price.
Online retailers including ASOS, Topshop and Debenhams will be among the first to benefit from the new platform as well as its "drag and drop" functionality, which allows users to create lists and save their favourite fashion and beauty finds.
According to Osoyou, which originally launched September 2007, it is the UK's first ever style network that brings fashion, shopping and a large social community together.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior PPC Account Manager (In-house) Step Ahead Recruitment £30-£40K, Staines, Middlesex
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...