EHS Brann appoints David Williams as Cirencester managing director
LONDON - EHS Brann Group, the full service direct, digital and data marketing group, has appointed David Williams as managing director of EHS Brann Cirencester, replacing Alison Hamer who is not returning from maternity leave.
Williams joined EHS Brann Cirencester 14 years ago from Thorn EMI and has been acting managing director since last January.
Mike Spicer, group managing director of EHS Brann, said: "David has performed above and beyond expectations during his tenure, and has clearly proven himself to be a natural fit for the role.
"The agency has seen a series of successes under David’s guardianship so far and we all look forward to many more in the months to come."
EHS Brann Cirencester's client roster includes Volvo, First Great Western, and Foster's.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...