EHS Brann appoints David Williams as Cirencester managing director
LONDON - EHS Brann Group, the full service direct, digital and data marketing group, has appointed David Williams as managing director of EHS Brann Cirencester, replacing Alison Hamer who is not returning from maternity leave.
Williams joined EHS Brann Cirencester 14 years ago from Thorn EMI and has been acting managing director since last January.
Mike Spicer, group managing director of EHS Brann, said: "David has performed above and beyond expectations during his tenure, and has clearly proven himself to be a natural fit for the role.
"The agency has seen a series of successes under David’s guardianship so far and we all look forward to many more in the months to come."
EHS Brann Cirencester's client roster includes Volvo, First Great Western, and Foster's.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Middleweight Designer Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension & Life Cover, City of London
- Senior Brand Executive Ninesharp £120 - £130 per day, Bournemouth
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London