(Red) spreads kisses on Facebook
LONDON - Aids initiative (Red) is launching a Valentine's campaign allowing people to send audible kisses to their Facebook friends in a bid to raise awareness of its product range.
(Red): spreads the love on Facebook
There are six kinds of kisses to choose from, including the 'Platonic Peck' to the 'Can't Get Enough', each with its own audio track.
The aim of the 'Get Pucke(Red) Up' campaign is to highlight the various gifts people can buy to give to (Red) and help save lives.
Valentine-themed gifts include Converse's Heart shoe, on which people can write their own messages), the Diptique (Red) special edition candle, and the new flower service Flowe(Red).
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...