VCCP follows Mediacom with its own naked calendar
Hot on the heels of Mediacom's naked calendar, VCCP has also stripped off in the name of charity.
But are some of those featured more Photoshop than hotshop?
- January - Barney Ware (account director)
- February - Allan Ward (digital producer) and Belinda Norris (Mac operator)
- March - Luis Marmolejo (handyman)
- April - Victoria Brattle (head of HR)
- May - Anthony Borkett and Chris Green (project managers)
- June - Jessica Hill (HR Assistant), Lauren Park (office admin), Shannon Singh (account co-ordinator) and Anna Chittenden (account co-ordinator)
- July - Mark Orbine (creative director)
- August - Tom Lakeman and Stu Hogg (account managers)
- September - Catherine Melligan (PA) and Matt Ramsden (account manager)
- October - Bidisha Datta, Cydney Chadwick, Flo Mapes and Charlie Davies (reception)
- November - Richard Connell, Ed Kaye and Alex Mavor (creatives)
- December - Kirsty Shore (PA) and Michael Sugden (managing director)
Now you've seen the best assets of both VCCP and Mediacom, which agency model gets your vote?
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...