VCCP follows Mediacom with its own naked calendar
Hot on the heels of Mediacom's naked calendar, VCCP has also stripped off in the name of charity.
But are some of those featured more Photoshop than hotshop?
- January - Barney Ware (account director)
- February - Allan Ward (digital producer) and Belinda Norris (Mac operator)
- March - Luis Marmolejo (handyman)
- April - Victoria Brattle (head of HR)
- May - Anthony Borkett and Chris Green (project managers)
- June - Jessica Hill (HR Assistant), Lauren Park (office admin), Shannon Singh (account co-ordinator) and Anna Chittenden (account co-ordinator)
- July - Mark Orbine (creative director)
- August - Tom Lakeman and Stu Hogg (account managers)
- September - Catherine Melligan (PA) and Matt Ramsden (account manager)
- October - Bidisha Datta, Cydney Chadwick, Flo Mapes and Charlie Davies (reception)
- November - Richard Connell, Ed Kaye and Alex Mavor (creatives)
- December - Kirsty Shore (PA) and Michael Sugden (managing director)
Now you've seen the best assets of both VCCP and Mediacom, which agency model gets your vote?
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london