Dennis launches tech products reviews site
LONDON - Dennis Publishing has launched a consumer technology review site that mixes expert advice with user product reviews.
Expert Reviews: technology website from Dennis
Dennis publishes technology titles such as Mac User and Computer Shopper and online magazine iGizmo.
Expertreviews.co.uk aims to provide a definitive online technology buying guide for the increasing number of shoppers who buy, research and compare technological products online. It has secured Toshiba as the first advertiser on the site.
Dennis' in-house team has designed and developed the site to enable users to find the products that match their needs, compare them with other products and take advice.
Users are also able read aggregated reviews from previous buyers of the product using buyer reviews provided by Reevoo to find the best price.
The reviews will be added to on a daily basis and products will include laptops, TVs, digital cameras and gadgets.
David Ludlow, Expert Reviews group editor, said: "Finding the right product at the right price can be incredibly difficult, but our filtering engine and huge database of in-depth reviews makes it easy."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London