Conservatives make bid for Labour voters with latest outdoor push
LONDON - The Conservative Party has launched an ad campaign which attempts to appeal to disillusioned Labour voters.
The Conservative Party: unveils latest poster campaign
The outdoor drive by Euro RSCG features pictures of ordinary people and the strapline 'I've never voted Tory before, but we've got to fix our broken society'.
It will appear on more than 1,500 sites in England, Scotland and Wales and was unveiled today by Tory leader David Cameron and party chairman Eric Pickles.
The posters urge viewers to visit the Conservative website which links to YouTube films, created in-house, of the people featured in the ads explaining why they are switching their allegiance.
A previous campaign with a prominent picture of Cameron was widely spoofed by Labour bloggers and a spoof of this latest ad has already been posted on the Labour Party's website.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...