ITV1 traffic documentary flops with two million audience
LONDON - ITV1 was gridlocked in the TV ratings last night with just two million viewers for its 9pm-10pm documentary 'Seven Days in Traffic', far behind the other four main channels, according to unofficial overnight figures.
Seven Days In Traffic: ITV show misses the mark
Just 7.8% of the slot's audience tuned in to see the documentary, which collected people's experiences of driving in London over one week last summer.
All the other main channels managed above three million, with BBC One's 'Survivors' in front with 3.7 million viewers and a 14.4% share.
Channel 4's maternity ward documentary, 'One Born Every Minute', continues in strong form with an audience of 3.6 million viewers including its Channel 4+1 ratings.
Five attracted 3.2 million viewers, earning a 12.6% share of viewing, with 'CSI', ahead of BBC Two's three million-strong audience for its Winter Olympics coverage.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...