Marco Bertozzi takes MD role at VivaKi Nerve Center
LONDON - VivaKi, the media arm of Publicis Groupe, has appointed Marco Bertozzi as the managing director of its VivaKi Nerve Center for EMEA.
Marco Bertozzi: takes managing director role
He replaces Fred Joseph, who has been promoted to the new role of global chief digital officer for the Publicis network ZenithOptimedia.
Bertozzi, a former head of digital at ZenithOptimedia and commercial director of Zed Media, is returning to Publicis after a two-year stint as the director of advertising at TMP Worldwide, the recruitment ad company.
VivaKi's Nerve Center aims to develop new technologies for Publicis agencies.
VivaKi was created by Publicis in 2008 and one of its stated goals, alongside achieving greater buying scale, is to develop ways of working with online media owners and social networks.
Last month, Nick Burcher, another former Zed Media director, joined VivaKi Nerve Center as its head of social media and audience messages, EMEA.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex