Marco Bertozzi takes MD role at VivaKi Nerve Center
LONDON - VivaKi, the media arm of Publicis Groupe, has appointed Marco Bertozzi as the managing director of its VivaKi Nerve Center for EMEA.
Marco Bertozzi: takes managing director role
He replaces Fred Joseph, who has been promoted to the new role of global chief digital officer for the Publicis network ZenithOptimedia.
Bertozzi, a former head of digital at ZenithOptimedia and commercial director of Zed Media, is returning to Publicis after a two-year stint as the director of advertising at TMP Worldwide, the recruitment ad company.
VivaKi's Nerve Center aims to develop new technologies for Publicis agencies.
VivaKi was created by Publicis in 2008 and one of its stated goals, alongside achieving greater buying scale, is to develop ways of working with online media owners and social networks.
Last month, Nick Burcher, another former Zed Media director, joined VivaKi Nerve Center as its head of social media and audience messages, EMEA.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...