Glam Media expands European operation
LONDON - Glam Media, operator of women's website network Glam.com, is launching a French operation following a recent $50m funding.
Glam Media: launches French operation
The French operation will be led by Jean-Pierre Levieux and Orianne Garcia. Leviuex, who has joined as general manager, is a founding member of the French IAB and was responsible for launching Microsoft's MSN Portal in France in 1996. Garcia, who is chief marketing officer, founded the webmail company Caramail.
Launching with more than 2.5 million unique visitors in France, Glam Media expects to significantly increase its reach to become number one for women online in France.
The launch of Glam Media France marks the restart of global expansion for the company and builds upon Glam Media's successes in the United States, UK, Germany and Japan,
Glam Media France is also unveiling the beta version of its flagship consumer hub at GlamMedia.fr. The website will feature stories, photos and videos, as well as content from leading French independent publishers, and bloggers in the four key categories of fashion, beauty, luxury and lifestyle.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London