Glam Media expands European operation
LONDON - Glam Media, operator of women's website network Glam.com, is launching a French operation following a recent $50m funding.
Glam Media: launches French operation
The French operation will be led by Jean-Pierre Levieux and Orianne Garcia. Leviuex, who has joined as general manager, is a founding member of the French IAB and was responsible for launching Microsoft's MSN Portal in France in 1996. Garcia, who is chief marketing officer, founded the webmail company Caramail.
Launching with more than 2.5 million unique visitors in France, Glam Media expects to significantly increase its reach to become number one for women online in France.
The launch of Glam Media France marks the restart of global expansion for the company and builds upon Glam Media's successes in the United States, UK, Germany and Japan,
Glam Media France is also unveiling the beta version of its flagship consumer hub at GlamMedia.fr. The website will feature stories, photos and videos, as well as content from leading French independent publishers, and bloggers in the four key categories of fashion, beauty, luxury and lifestyle.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...