Calor Gas launches TV spot set in CGI English village
LONDON - Calor Gas, the bottled gas brand, has launched a new TV ad featuring a computer generated English village and a voiceover by Stephen Fry.
The ad, created by agency Cogent Elliott with production studio Taylor James and animators Tandem, uses a mixture of 3D and 2D effects as it pans in one seamless shot around the animated village. It will debut on Channel 4 tonight at 10.10pm during US drama 'The Good Wife'.
It promotes Calor Gas's LPGenius system, which operates as an alternative to mains gas for rural homes. It was produced by production house Taylor James.
The TV spot follows the brand's sponsorship of 'Build a New Life in the Country' on Five in January, which featured idents created by Cogent Elliot.
The sponsorship, which coincided with the company's 75th anniversary, marked the brand's return to TV advertising after ten years.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London