Newspaper Society promotes contest for young creatives
LONDON - Regional media trade body The Newspaper Society has launched its annual 'The Wanted Ads' competition to find the best young creative team in the UK.
Competition: best young creative team in the UK sought
The competition, which is run in association with Campaign and the IPA, is open to teams with less than three years' experience, who will be asked to create a local media campaign that responds to a brief from a national client.
Now in its eighth year, The Wanted Ads will be judged by a panel of creative directors chaired by Al Young, the creative director of St Luke's, at a day-long event in London on 16 April.
The winning creative team will progress to compete for the European Best YET award against creative teams from other countries.
Creatives interested in competing can enter by visiting the NS website.
Al Young said: "The contest is a good opportunity for young creatives to make a name for themselves, as they will be under the noses of some of the best people in the industry for a day."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London