Newspaper Society promotes contest for young creatives
LONDON - Regional media trade body The Newspaper Society has launched its annual 'The Wanted Ads' competition to find the best young creative team in the UK.
Competition: best young creative team in the UK sought
The competition, which is run in association with Campaign and the IPA, is open to teams with less than three years' experience, who will be asked to create a local media campaign that responds to a brief from a national client.
Now in its eighth year, The Wanted Ads will be judged by a panel of creative directors chaired by Al Young, the creative director of St Luke's, at a day-long event in London on 16 April.
The winning creative team will progress to compete for the European Best YET award against creative teams from other countries.
Creatives interested in competing can enter by visiting the NS website.
Al Young said: "The contest is a good opportunity for young creatives to make a name for themselves, as they will be under the noses of some of the best people in the industry for a day."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Digital Ad Ops Manager - Pan-EMEA clients! - Up to £35K Propel £30000 - £40000 per annum + £25-35K + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...