TMW boosts senior team with four appointments
LONDON - Tullo Marshall Warren, the digital and direct agency, has made four new senior appointments.
Vincent Huttner: joins TMW
The move follows recent new business wins for agency including Kerry Foods, the Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority and Organix.
Vincent Huttner, the former business unit director of Publicis, has joined TMW as a senior account director to help develop TMW’s offering in the health sector and in the Middle East.
Raj S Bakhshi joins TMW as a project director from digital agency LBi where he was a senior project manager.
Victoria Fellows, formerly an account director at Saatchi & Saatchi in Australia, has been appointed as account director to work on the Kerry Foods account.
Susannah Clark, former TMW Client Partner on Nissan, has re-joined the agency as an account director working on social and relationship marketing strategy and implementation on the Lynx account.
Chris Freeland, managing director at TMW, said: "Vincent will be particularly important in helping to drive our growth in the health sector and in the Middle East, as well as playing a vital task overseeing our existing accounts in these areas.
"Victoria and Susannah will play key roles in developing strategy and implementing campaigns for Lynx and Kerry Foods respectively, and Raj in managing the delivery of our programme for Infiniti."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...