Orange trials new Toptable 'Spot Click' ad format
LONDON - Telecoms operator Orange has become the first major advertiser to use the new "Spot Click" ad format on dining website Toptable.
Toptable: Orange trials ad format
The Spot Click is a pulsating overlay ad that appears as a small branded circle on the webpage. When clicked by the user it becomes a larger ad with multimedia branded content.
Chris Wood, managing director of Toptable, said: "This is a great new ad format that sits outside of traditional ad placements and gives advertisers fresh ways to engage with consumers in new areas across our site."
The Orange ad highlights the "Orange Wednesday" offer that now includes a two-for-one deal at the Pizza Express chain as well as the longstanding two-for-one offer on cinema tickets.
Consumers who click on the overlay will be taken to an external site where they will discover more about the advertiser's products.
Toptable offers users both dining advice and a restaurant reservation service. The group incorporates a network of 61 global websites featuring thousands of restaurants in 15 countries.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Internal Communications Manager Barclay Meade £40000 per annum + Benefits, Oxfordshire
- Ecommerce Project Manager Source £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior PM UX and Design Source £50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Digital Project Manager - Digital Agency £35-45K Source £35000 - £45000 per annum + Bens, London