Orange trials new Toptable 'Spot Click' ad format
LONDON - Telecoms operator Orange has become the first major advertiser to use the new "Spot Click" ad format on dining website Toptable.
Toptable: Orange trials ad format
The Spot Click is a pulsating overlay ad that appears as a small branded circle on the webpage. When clicked by the user it becomes a larger ad with multimedia branded content.
Chris Wood, managing director of Toptable, said: "This is a great new ad format that sits outside of traditional ad placements and gives advertisers fresh ways to engage with consumers in new areas across our site."
The Orange ad highlights the "Orange Wednesday" offer that now includes a two-for-one deal at the Pizza Express chain as well as the longstanding two-for-one offer on cinema tickets.
Consumers who click on the overlay will be taken to an external site where they will discover more about the advertiser's products.
Toptable offers users both dining advice and a restaurant reservation service. The group incorporates a network of 61 global websites featuring thousands of restaurants in 15 countries.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Digital Designer Creative Recruitment £160 - £200 per day, City of London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...