Kylie Minogue fronts Breakthrough Breast Cancer campaign
LONDON - Kylie Minogue, Sienna Miller and Claudia Schiffer are among the celebrities starring in a new campaign to launch Fashion Targets Breast Cancer 2010, a fundraising initiative from the UK charity Breakthrough Breast Cancer.
Kylie Minogue: fronts Breakthrough Breast Cancer campaign
The campaign launches today and will run until mid-May. It incorporates print and digital media work, and aims to raise over £1m for the charity.
The print ads have been shot by world-renowned photographer Mario Testino, and see the celebs posing nude, covered only by a silk sheet emblazoned with the charity's "target" logo.
The ads mark the first time Minogue has appeared in a breast cancer charity campaign since successfully fighting the disease in 2006.
As part of the Fashion Targets Breast Cancer initiative, Breakthrough Breast Cancer has also partnered with major British retailers including Marks & Spencer and Coast to launch a series of fashion items that use the charity's black and white colour scheme.
The campaign was created by CMW, which was appointed to handle the work in November last year without a pitch.
The Fashion Targets Breast Cancer initiative was first launched by Ralph Lauren in 1994, after his friend Nina Hyde died of the disease.
Previous campaigns have featured celebrities such as Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell and Lily Cole.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Luxury Designer become £ - Negotiable, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London